Social Media Policy
The Cliff Hotel & Spa recognises that social interaction on the internet is an important and integral part of society. However inappropriate use of social media can pose serious business and personal risks.
- We require all guests to respect privacy and confidentiality. Do not post any information, including photographs of The Cliff Hotel & Spa’s staff, guests, clients, business partners, suppliers, vendors or other stakeholders without their written permission or in breach of these terms and conditions
- You may not use The Cliff Hotel & Spa’s logos, brand names, slogans or other trademarks or post any confidential or proprietary information without prior written permission
- It is prohibited to use social media in any way that:
– breaches obligations of confidentiality towards The Cliff Hotel & Spa or to any third party or which causes The Cliff Hotel & Spa to breach duties of confidence owed to any third party
– breaches the right of any staff member or third party to privacy, data protection and confidentiality or which amounts to bullying or harassment
– is offensive, insulting, discriminatory or obscene or is likely to either directly or indirectly damage the reputation of The Cliff Hotel & Spa, its associated companies and staff.
– infringes the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity
– breaches or causes The Cliff Hotel & Spa to breach any law or the rules or guidelines of any regulatory authority relevant to the business
– breaches data protection rules
04. Individuals are personally responsible and may be legally liable for what they communicate on Social Media; personal accounts do not represent the views of The Cliff Hotel & Spa.