Being situated in such a beautiful rural location ideal for dog-walking such as this, we are delighted to welcome you and your dog to The Cliff Hotel & Spa, where we are pleased to provide a number of dog-friendly rooms. These are subject to availability and must be pre-booked. Guests who arrive at the hotel with their dog without prior arrangement may not be accommodated. Whilst we are able to accommodate dogs all other animals are not permitted.
A charge of £10 for the first evening and £5 per night thereafter will be added to your room account (Certified Service Dogs are exempt from this charge) per dog.
Please make yourself aware of the following dog guidance and house rules that must be adhered to during your stay:
- Although dogs are tolerated in our bedrooms, reception area and terraces, they are not permitted in The Cliff Spa, The Carreg Bar & Restaurant nor on the golf course. We do permit dogs on the tiled floor area inside The Point Bar.
- All dogs are to be kept on a lead at all times within the hotel and its grounds and may be walked on a lead in our carpark and on the designated footpath. We kindly request that dogs are not walked on our golf course.
- We ask that you accompany your dog at all times while staying in the hotel. Dogs may not be left in guest rooms unattended, should remain off the furniture and in their own bedding.
- Any property damage caused, or losses incurred because of a dog will be the owner’s responsibility and the appropriate charges will be applied to your room account.
- Any dog fouling will be the owner’s responsibility and the appropriate charges will be applied to your room account if it is not disposed of correctly. Bins are located across the outdoor areas and bags are available at reception for your convenience.
- Please note that for your safety, there is CCTV coverage across the outdoor areas.
- Dogs are not permitted in the hot tubs.