The Cliff Hotel & Spa takes the needs and equal treatment of all our guests extremely seriously. Therefore, we are committed to ensure our facilities and services are accessible to all.
The Cliff Hotel & Spa recognises that there is no single hotel design or layout that will entirely meet every individual’s needs and preferences. If during your stay you feel there is something else we could do to assist you, or make your stay more comfortable, please allow us the opportunity to do so by contacting Reception.
On Arrival at The Cliff Hotel & Spa
- Our large car park is all on one level, with a slight incline.
- Disabled parking bays are available and can be reserved by contacting Reception prior to arrival (subject to availability).
- There is ramped access from the car park to the main Hotel entrance.
- There is an automatic door from the car park into the Hotel.
- Should you require assistance in an emergency a PEEP (personal emergency evacuation plan) form must be completed.
- The Reception desk has a low level for guests using wheelchairs to complete their registration card.
- Porter service is available to assist guests with their luggage.
- Two lifts with Braille buttons connect all 3 floors.
- Corridors are well lit and have good colour contrast.
- There are over 50 bedrooms accessed without any steps, 2 of which are specifically adapted for wheelchair use.
- All rooms have direct dial telephones.
- There are ramp accessed showers, wet rooms and en-suite facilities.
- Room service is available from 7:00am until 9:00pm.
- The fire alarm is audio only however systems have been put in place to ensure the safe exit of all guests in the case of an emergency. If you have any concerns on this issue our Duty Manager will be pleased to talk to you about these procedures.
- All televisions are remote controlled smart TVs.
The Ground Floor
- Restaurant and Bars are on the ground and lower ground floor. There is a ramp into the Island Bar; a lift to The Point Bar & Lounge; The Carreg Bar and Restaurant are all one level.
- Whilst the Bar may be too high for those in a wheelchair, table service is offered.
- There are accessible toilets on the ground floor.
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for, we do appreciate prior arrangement.
- Most chairs are non-fixed in the Restaurant, some are designed with arm rests.
- Assistance is offered from the carvery for both breakfast and Sunday lunch.
- Large print menus are available upon request.
- Situated on the ground floor of the Hotel, the Spa is all on one level.
- There is a disabled toilet and changing facilities which have access straight into the Spa.
- Hand rails are in place to assist in and out of both the hydro pool and the jacuzzi.
- Our treatment beds can be lowered to help people with limited movement.
- Assistance dogs are welcome at the Hotel.
- Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the Hotel.