The Cliff Hotel & Spa takes the needs and equal treatment of all our guests extremely seriously. Therefore, we are committed to ensure our facilities and services are accessible to all.
The Cliff Hotel & Spa recognises that there is no single hotel design or layout that will entirely meet every individual’s needs and preferences. If during your stay you feel there is something else we could do to assist you, or make your stay more comfortable, please allow us the opportunity to do so by contacting Reception.
On Arrival at The Cliff Hotel & Spa
- Our large car park is all on one level, with a slight incline.
- Disabled bays are reserved by secured bollards, please contact Reception as soon as you arrive for these to be put down.
- There is ramped access from the car park to the main Hotel entrance.
- There is an automatic door from the car park into the Hotel.
- The Reception desk has a low level for guests using wheelchairs to complete their registration card.
- Porter service is available to assist guests with their luggage.
- Two lifts with Braille buttons connect all 3 floors.
- Corridors are well lit and have good colour contrast.
- There are over 50 bedrooms accessed without any steps, 2 of which are specifically adapted for wheelchair use.
- All rooms have direct dial telephones.
- There are ramp accessed showers, wet rooms and en-suite facilities.
- Room service is available from 7:00am until 9:30pm.
- The fire alarm is audio only however systems have been put in place to ensure the safe exit of all guests in the case of an emergency. If you have any concerns on this issue our Duty Manager will be pleased to talk to you about these procedures.
- All televisions are remote controlled smart TVs.
The Ground Floor
- Restaurant and Bars are on the ground floor. There is a ramp into the Island Bar, The Carreg Bar and Restaurant are all one level.
- The Bar may be too high for those in a wheelchair, but table service is offered.
- There are accessible toilets on the ground floor.
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for, we do appreciate prior arrangement.
- Most chairs are non-fixed in the Restaurant, some are designed with arm rests.
- Assistance is offered from the carvery for both breakfast and Sunday lunch.
- Large print menus are available upon request.
- Situated on the ground floor of the Hotel, the Spa is all on one level.
- There is a disabled toilet and changing facilities which have access straight into the Spa.
- Hand rails are in place to assist you in and out of both the hydro pool and the jacuzzi.
- Our treatment beds can be lowered to help people with limited movement.
- Assistance dogs are welcomed into the Hotel.
- Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the Hotel.