The Cliff Hotel & Spa is a large family-owned hotel where a warm, friendly welcome, excellent facilities and the highest standards of service and cleanliness ensure that your stay is a
most pleasant one.
At our 76 en-suite bedroom hotel, we offer first-rate facilities for those looking for a break, romantic get-away, special occasions, family holiday, business travellers, conference organisers, those getting married or looking for a place to eat and drink in comfort.
With expansive, beautiful hotel grounds, The Cliff Hotel & Spa is located on the coast of Cardigan Bay overlooking Poppit Sands and Cardigan Island. The perfect holiday destination to explore the West Wales’ beautiful Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire Coast. With excellent spa facilities you can unwind and enjoy the serenity that The Cliff Hotel & Spa provides all set in a breath-taking coastal location.
With Cardigan Golf Course nearby, and our very own 9-hole golf course, this is the perfect destination for Golf-lovers to enjoy the game surrounded in a picturesque location on the coast of Cardigan with views of Wales’ best coast, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire.
We take pride in creating an escape for our guests, a place they can rely on to provide seamless service throughout. You don’t need to go anywhere else. Relax and unwind in an outside hot-tub overlooking the ocean. Wake-up to room service or a plentiful breakfast buffet in our sea-view restaurant. Play a round of golf taking in the fresh sea air or indulge in our underground spa with an array of nourishing treatments to choose from to restore calm and tranquillity. Enjoy the magnificent coastline with plenty of walks to immerse yourself in the spectacular Welsh coast and its wildlife.
Providing coastal luxury from start to finish it’s a breath-taking place to make romantic memories that last a lifetime, whether that is your engagement, hen/stag party, the wedding day itself or a return for your anniversary. Events play a major part in creating those ever-lasting memories set within an idyllic coastal vista. From dramatic stormy seas to still turquoise waters we provide the setting for dolphins playing through the waves, seals bobbing in the bay and geese flying over-head, creating a picturesque scene for any guest.
In line with the most recent Welsh Assembly Government announcement we have moved into Alert Level 2.
This means that under the current guidance the below applies:
- Please observe social distancing, hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene at all times.
- 2 Meter social distancing must be kept at all times as well as adhering to the one-way systems that are in place.
- No more than 6 people per table unless all are from the same household. Proof of address will be required.
- Face coverings must be worn and can only be removed when sat at your table or you are within your bedroom. Should you need to leave your table or bedroom you will be required to wear your face covering.
- For track and trace purposes, all non-residents are required to register upon arrival by completing a simple form.
- We are operating on table service only, therefor we will not be able to serve at the bar.
- Where food buffets are in use, ,guests must keep socially distanced, wearing their masks and will be served by a member of staff.
- Tables and chairs have been carefully placed at safe intervals, please do not rearrange.
Rest assured we will do our utmost to maintain our high level of service however we are unsure how these COVID safe measures may impact us. We thank you in advance for your patience and ask you to kindly remember that it is not our choice to operate in this way. We really do appreciate your cooperation through these challenging times.
For further information on our new policies please click here.
For enquiries please email email@example.com.
Thank you again for your continued support and loyalty,
The Cliff Hotel & Spa
Please note that ongoing refurbishment work is continuing at the hotel as we strive to improve our facilities. Every effort is made to limit disruption to guests.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. We thank you for your understanding.