At present we are open to both residents and non-residents with Room Service and Outdoor Dining only. To be clear, all hotel public areas, to include Bar, Restaurant and Lounges remain closed to all. The Cliff Spa is open for Treatments only and pre-booking is essential
In line with the most recent Welsh Assembly Government announcement subject to COVID rates, should conditions remain favourable the following services will resume at The Cliff Hotel & Spa:
from the 12th April 2021
- The ban on non-essential travel in and out of Wales will be lifted, so visitors from other parts of Britain are welcome again.
- Wedding Meetings and Tours of the Function Suite can resume by appointment only.
- Spa Treatments will resume. To be clear, until further notice, this does not include the Gym, Hydrotherapy Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna or Steam room nor will the Relaxation Room be open.
- Golf is available for both residents and non-residents. The hire of golf clubs is not available until further notice.
from the 26th April 2021
- Outdoor Food & Beverage service can reopen for both residents and non-residents.
from the 3rd May 2021
- The Cliff Spa will open the Hydrotherapy Pool, Hot Tub and Gym with a limited capacity to ensure social distancing and COVID-19 guidelines are followed.
- The resumption of organised indoor activities for up to 15 adults will be considered.
from the 17th May 2021
- Indoor hospitality will reopen.
- Indoor activities for up to 30 adults will be considered.
For further information on our new policies please click here.
For enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for your continued support and loyalty,
The Cliff Hotel & Spa
The Cliff Hotel & Spa continues to improve its facilities and as such, some on-going building works are scheduled to continue until May 2021. This may cause some disruption to parts of the hotel.
For further information please enquire with our Reservations team on 01239 613241. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Cliff Hotel & Spa is a large family-owned hotel where a warm, friendly welcome, excellent facilities and the highest standards of service and cleanliness ensure that your stay is a
most pleasant one.
At our 76 en-suite bedroom hotel, we offer first-rate facilities for those looking for a break, romantic get-away, special occasions, family holiday, business travellers, conference organisers, those getting married or looking for a place to eat and drink in comfort.
With expansive, beautiful hotel grounds, The Cliff Hotel & Spa is located on the coast of Cardigan Bay overlooking Poppit Sands and Cardigan Island. This the perfect holiday destination to explore the West Wales’ beautiful Ceredigion and Pembrokehsire Coast. With excellent spa facilities you can unwind and enjoy the facilities and treatments provided at the spa.
With Cardigan Golf Course nearby, and our very own 9-hole golf course, this is the perfect destination for Golf-lovers to enjoy the game surrounded in a picturesque location on the coast of Cardigan with views of Wales’ best coast, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire.