In line with the Welsh Assembly Governments announcement on Monday 19th October 2020, The Cliff Hotel & Spa will be entirely closed from 6pm Friday 23rd October 2020. We hope to re-open our doors from 10am on Monday 9th November 2020 and look forward to welcoming you back as we launch our new Winter Menu. Please visit our COVID-19 policies for our current measures.
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty.
In accordance with the latest Welsh Assembly Government Guidance announced on Tuesday 22nd September 2020, from Thursday 24th September 2020 at 6pm onwards, additional actions and provisions taken by The Cliff Hotel & Spa are as follows:
- Last orders at The Carreg Bar will be at 9:45pm Daily.
- Lounges / Bar / Restaurant to be closed at 10:20pm Daily.
- We will operate on table service only, therefore we will not be able to serve guests at the bar.
- Reservations are essential, please arrive on time to be directed to your table immediately upon arrival.
In line with the Welsh Assembly Government’s new guidelines announced on Friday 11th September 2020 the following now applies:
- No more than six people from an extended household will be allowed to meet within the hotel. This rule does not apply to children aged 11 and under.
- Compulsory face coverings must be worn and can only be removed when sat at your table or you are within your bedroom. Should you need to leave your table or bedroom you will be required to wear your face covering.
- With regards to The Cliff Spa; face coverings do not have to be worn where it would be impractical.
The Cliff Hotel & Spa is committed to providing as comfortable hospitality as possible as safely as possible with the safety of our staff and guests a priority as the world continues to battle the Covid-19 pandemic. For further information regarding our Covid-19 Policies, click here
Thank you again for your continued support and loyalty,
The Cliff Hotel & Spa
The Cliff Hotel & Spa is a large family-owned hotel where a warm, friendly welcome, excellent facilities and the highest standards of service and cleanliness ensure that your stay is a
most pleasant one.
At our 76 en-suite bedroom hotel, we offer first-rate facilities for those looking for a break, romantic get-away, special occasions, family holiday, business travellers, conference organisers, those getting married or looking for a place to eat and drink in comfort.
With expansive, beautiful hotel grounds, The Cliff Hotel & Spa is located on the coast of Cardigan Bay overlooking Poppit Sands and Cardigan Island. This the perfect holiday destination to explore the West Wales’ beautiful Ceredigion and Pembrokehsire Coast. With excellent spa facilities you can unwind and enjoy the facilities and treatments provided at the spa.
With Cardigan Golf Course nearby, and our very own 9-hole golf course, this is the perfect destination for Golf-lovers to enjoy the game surrounded in a picturesque location on the coast of Cardigan with views of Wales’ best coast, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire.
The Cliff Hotel & Spa will have some building work carried out between October 1st until November 30th 2020 and from January 4th until April 3rd, 2021. This may cause some disruption to parts of the hotel. We anticipate that all services and facilities will be operating as usual. For further information please enquire with our Reservations team on 01239 613241. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.