Festive Bookings Terms & Conditions
Christmas 2018, New Year 2018/19
Residential Packages and Parties & Events
Please telephone the hotel to check availability for your chosen dates & to make a provisional reservation.
When confirming a booking your deposit is required. £150 per room for Residential Packages, or £10.00 per person for Parties and Festive Meals. £30 deposit for Christmas Day Lunch and New Year Eve Dinner. All deposits are non refundable and non transferrable.
For all Dining Packages, Parties, & Events full payment of the balance is required at least 14 days prior to the event. or by 23rd November 2018, whichever is the earlier.
For Residential Packages full payment of the balance is required by 1st December 2018.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- All verbal bookings will be treated as provisional and will be held for no longer than 7 days pending receipt of written confirmation and the appropriate deposit.
- Christmas & New Year Hotel Packages: Full payment for all bookings is required by 1st December 2018. For cancellations made between 1st December and the 12th December, 50% of the package cost will be retained, & for cancellation on or after 12th December, the total cost of the package will be retained.
Upgrades: Room upgrades are available for all residential packages (subject to availability) at the following cost:
Sea View Room/with Balcony: £15/£20 per room per night
Premium Room/with Balcony: £25/£30 per room per night
Sea View Suite/Luxury Suite: £35/£50 per room per night
- Parties & Events: Bookings not paid in full by 14 days prior to the event or by 23rd November 2018, whichever is the earliest, will be deemed to have been cancelled and any monies paid will be retained by the hotel.
No refunds of monies paid will be made for cancellation or decreases in the number of guest attending.
Monies paid for non-arrivals are forfeited and cannot be transferred to cover food, drinks or overnight accommodation for other members of the party.
- Local licensing authority regulations apply.
- The information in this brochure is correct at the time of printing. The hotel reserves the right to amend its packages and prices at any time before booking. Bookings are subject to availability and prices quoted at the time of booking.
- Except in respect of changes to the rate of VAT, prices will not change once a booking has been made. The hotel reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel the contents of an event or package for any reason, for example if there is a shortfall in the minimum numbers required to operate a programme. In such circumstances you may choose at your sole discretion an alternative date and/or venue, subject to availability, or obtain a full refund from us.
- Some of our dishes may contain ingredients which could cause an allergic reaction. Guests are advised to check beforehand so that alternative ingredients or dishes can be provided.
- These terms are deemed to incorporate the hotel’s general terms of business.
- Cheques will not be accepted without prior arrangement.
- We encourage all guests to take out the appropriate travel insurance in order to cover any losses that may arise in the case of cancellation or non-attendance