The Cliff Hotel; originally developed from the Gwbert Inn, was built around 1889 by local business man Morgan Richardson. He wanted to create the seaside resort of Gwbert to challenge Brighton and Scarborough. With its cliff top golf course and superb position it quickly became the hotel of the area. It still retains that position today as one of the most luxurious hotels in the area attracting visitors from UK, Europe and America.
In 2006 The Cliff Hotel was extended with the addition of a new spa and leisure complex, with all the latest therapies and treatments.
For availability telephone us on 01239 613 241 or
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org